The Phil Llewellin Fund offers grants to young people to help them to embark on, or develop, a career in automotive media.
Grants of up to £1000 are available, together with advice and mentoring where appropriate.
Applicants must be aged 25 or under and resident in the UK at the time of application. Preference will be given to applicants who can show they have limited access to other sources of funding.
Grants may be awarded to support:
- Work experience placements, internships, work shadowing
- Courses relevant to automotive media
- Attending job interviews and relocation
- Research for editorial features, stories, books, educational projects etc
Types of costs which might be supported:
- Travel and associated costs (passports, visas etc)
- Purchase of books, library/archive fees, other research costs
- Purchase of recording devices, cameras, software
- Relocation costs
- Course fees
These lists are not exhaustive, and each application will be considered on its merits.
To apply, fill in the application form.